One of the key of our success is the very good ratio we offer to our partners between good (or affordable) prices and a very good quality of furniture and finishing.
- A team of 8 FLYING QC ride their motorbike everyday around the town of Jepara, they visit 100% of our suppliers and control 100% of our items one by one. Indeed, we know that the quality department is the one that must be the most organized, structured and efficient in order to ensure 100% of our items leave our factory with our quality standard. That is the reason why, huge investment in human resources and financial are given in this area monthly and yearly. To explain more clearly, below is our organization:
Their role is to control the production, the process, the planning and of course the quality of every items. Concerning the quality, they are more particularly focus on :
- The construction method
- The Moisture Content or MC to make sure of low humidity rate and avoid future cracking
- The Stability of the products
- The size of the products
Once it has been approved by Flying QC, the supplier is allowed to deliver the order to our reception area at the entrance of our finishing factory.
- At reception area, 4 QC are in charge of processing some random checking for 20% of the goods sent per category of product. Of course, they will also have a quick look on the rest of the order in order to make sure it can enter our factory for the next process.
In our factory, it will go through 7 different departments before arriving to FINAL QC DEPARTMENT just right before packing (from Treatment department until Top coat department). In each department, an average of 4 QC checker (dressed in green as pictures) are in charge to control all items and giving approval for 1 item goes to the next department.
- At final QC Department :
- A Dedicated space of 25m2 is free for outside inspector to come
- A team of 9 Checkers check 100% of the items
- 1 QC Manager department supervise, control and manage the final checking processes
- 100% of the products are checked before arriving to packing area